News and Announcements
16 adidas takes 2nd in Gold at the Fiesta MLK going 8-2 on the weekend. Both losses were to 1st place DCVA 16 Elite.
Congrats to all our teams on a solid showing for Livewire!
Its that time again! Mark your calendars for Sunday 12/30/18.
⌚️1-3pm @ASC: 12A 13A 13B 14A 14B 14W 15B 15W
⌚️3-4:30pm @ASC:15A 16A 16B 17A 18A 18B
#teamadidas #LWsquad #lookingood
IMPORTANT FACTORS WHEN COMPARING CLUB FEES:
1. TOURNAMENTS. How many tournaments are included in your fees? All clubs will include the local AZ Region tournaments, but we believe Livewire does MORE additional tournaments than any other club.
- Pre-Season Tournament
- MLK 3 Day Tournament
- Festival Fiesta 3 Day Tournament (President’s Day Weekend at Cardinal’s Stadium)
- AZ National Club Qualifier (for 12 adidas plus 13U-18U adidas and black teams)
- Post Season Tournament
- Volleyball Festival 4 Day Tournament (late June at the Phoenix Convention Center) Our 18U teams do not participate & 15A/16A/17A will attend GJNC/AAU instead of Festival.
2. UNIFORM PACKAGE
- We are proud to outfit all players in a head-to-toe Adidas package. Jerseys , spandex, socks, kneepads, shoes, practice jerseys, team pullover & backpack) are already included in team fees.
3. JNQs – Out of State Junior National Qualifiers
- How many JNQs will the team travel to? JNQ entry fees & Coaches’ travel costs are included in our team fees. The more qualifiers included accounts for higher fees. No surprise billings, you only pay for your player’s travel expenses, airfare, hotel, food, etc.
4. GJNC/AAU additional cost: For teams that qualify to GJNC (Girls Junior National Championships), or elect to attend AAU Nationals, our post season fee is $300 to cover entry fee and club travel expenses. Some clubs charge as high as $1,300 for post season play. This does not include your family’s travel expenses (airfare, hotel, etc).
Make sure to do your research!
The document seasonfees2019.pdf was attached to this post.